High Temperature Reaction Chamber for Raman
This High Temperature Reaction Chamber is an effective tool for Raman measurements of powders under controlled environmental conditions. Designed for operation from high vacuum to 25.8 ktorr and for temperatures up to 910°C (under vacuum), this reaction chamber is ideal for studying heterogeneous catalysis, gas-solid interactions, photochemical reactions, and oxidation mechanisms. Use in conjunction with a Raman microscope or spectrometer.
- Provides accurate temperature regulation over a wide range of temperatures.
- Set point programmable from -200 to 1250°C for K-type thermocouples.
- Accepts a wide variety of thermocouples and resistive temperature detectors (RTDs).
- Integrates a state-of-the-art Watlow EZ-ZONE® dual channel controller for cascade or regular operation.
- Digital temperature readout in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Provides a safe, low-voltage output.
- Intended for use with 24V heaters.
- Advanced integrated PID and limit controller.
- Manually programmable using the integrated keypad.
- Allows ramp/soak programming with 40 total steps.
- Adaptive process control.
- On board memory for saving and restoring parameter settings.
- Serial bus communication provided through an RS-485 connector.
- Free EZ-ZONE® Configurator software.
- Optional USB to RS-485 adapter available for integrated computer control.
- CE compliant.